DESIGNED FOR TRAVEL
- The Overhead travel guitar uses a patented collapsible neck system which allows for assembly/disassembly in a matter of seconds. [View Youtube Video]
- After packing in its travel backpack the Overhead travel guitar can be carried-on to most major airlines, easily fitting in the overhead bin compartment.
- Travel backpack includes a TSA compliant laptop tablet fold-out panel which can be scanned by airport security without having to separately remove laptop.
- Proprietary under-bridge transducer pickup system accurately amplifies the guitar and comes with all Overhead guitars.
FULL TONE IN A TRAVEL BODY
- The wedge design gives a lower shoulder/bout depth that’s deeper than a dreadnought, allowing the smaller body size to deliver great volume and booming bass.
- Bone nut, compensated bone saddle, and ebony bridge pins all help produce the the tone preferred by acoustic guitarists.
- Traditional sound-hole design with forward-shifted, tapered and scalloped X-bracing maximizes the resonance and volume of the soundboard.
COMFORTABLE TO PLAY
- The wedge design angles the guitar into your body which places the guitar in a comfortable position for fingerboard access and viewing.
- The dual-action steel truss-rod enables fine tuning of relief to suit any playing style.
- Satin-finish low-c profile neck make this 650mm scale super comfortable to play.
Proprietary Body Design:
Stylized 00 body shape
Center sound hole with rosewood/MOP rosette
Wedge design for increased volume, comfort and efficiency
Back and Sides:
Premium Layered Rosewood
Forward-shifted tapered and scalloped X-bracing
Compound block for reduced weight and strengthened latch support
Binding and Markings:
MOP logo and position markings
650mm Full Classical Scale
Matte polyurethane on soundboard & Matte polyurethane on back and sides
Rosewood, high break-angle
Our included Journey™ under-saddle passive transducer pickup system delivers accurate and clear amplification for any PA system or amp.
Removable Neck Assembly:
Stainless steel load-bearing components
Push-button release latch under neck
Large adjustment knob on back
Carbon fiber reinforced traditional C shape with two-way adjustable truss rod
Solid Sapele Mahogany
Deep-slotted bone nut
Neck width at nut: 52mm
12 Frets to body
18 Frets total
Medium brass fret wire
Compensated bone saddle
Guitar Dimensions and Weights:
Weight: 4.4 lbs (2.0kg)
Weight With Case: 7.4 lbs (3.3kg)
Maximum depth: 4.64 in (11.8cm)
Minimum Depth: 3.5 in (8.9 cm)
Body Length: 18 in (45.7cm)
Lower Bout Width: 12.5 in (31.8 cm)
TRAVEL BACKPACK SPECIFICATIONS
Tech Travel Ready:
TSA compliant 14-inch computer compartment for optimal airport security inspection
Easy-access tablet pocket for up to 9.5 inch tablet devices
All- Premium Material Construction:
Extra-durable Ballistic Nylon external case with premium nylon and velour lining
Extra-padded Body compartment with premium velour
Internally-accessible padded neck compartment with premium velour and string slot
Padded string panel with strings positioning tab
Padded Top and Side handles
Extra Compartments for Your Journey:
Internal/externally accessible compartment for accessories
Additional external topside pocket for additional accessories
Additional elastic pockets in computer compartment
Hideaway, reinforced padded backpack straps with padded back
Maximum Case Dimensions: L*W*H: 22*14*9 in ( 55.9*35.5* 22.9 cm)
There are no reviews for this product