Each channel has 2 balanced XLR/f inputs. The input signal is merged via a resistor network to a XLR/m output.The top side input is transformer isolated. Possible applications might be the routing of two mixing desks to one power amp or mixing a stereo signal down to mono. Our transformer technology allows for an unbalanced top side input to be sent out balanced.
- Input 1:
- Transformer Balanced XLRF, symetrically decoupled through resistors.
- Total Ohmic Value: 2 kOhm.
- Maximum Level for THD: < 0.5% @ 35Hz +/- 20dBu.
- Input 2:
- XLRM balanced. For minimum attenuation the load impedance should be several kOhms.
- Typical Attenuation: 6dB.
- Ground Lift Switch: Yes
- Housing: Aluminium diecast RF-shielding alloy.
- Dimensions: 110 x 125 x 38mm
- Weight: 585g.
There are no reviews for this product