A passive dual channel microphone splitbox. With identical specifications to the PLS-02, the PMS-02 is designed to produce correct levels and impedances for optimal transmission of microphone signals. Phantom power can be looped through the parallel thru socket, making it possible to use condenser mics.
- Input: XLRF with XLRM parallel socket.
- Output: 2 x XLRM outputs via a mu-metal-shielded transformer 1 : 1.
- Nominal Impedance for Inputs / Outputs: 200 Ohm.
- Maximum Level: +4dBu, resistor decoupled outputs.
- Housing: Aluminium diecast.
There are no reviews for this product