A passive dual channel line splitter that is mainly used to feed the left and right master outputs of a mixer into several inputs such as power amplifiers, recording machines etc. A specially disigned audio frequency transformer maintains signal integrity and prevents ground loop hum. This unit also converts unbalanced signals into balanced signals and vice versa. Rugged diecast aluminium box.
- Input: 2 x Channel line splitter "1 into 3". Each channel Input: XLRF with parallel XLRM output.
- Output: 2 x Transformer isolated XLRM outputs.
- Transformer Ratio: 1 : 1.
- Nominal Level: 0dBu.
- Maximum Level: +20dBu.
- Nominal Impedance Input and Output: 600 Ohm.
- Resistor-Decouple Outpus Max Level: +4dBu
- Ground Lift Switch: Yes.
There are no reviews for this product