The Press Patch Box is a special kind of audio signal distributor intended for use at press conferences. It features separate inputs for microphone and line signals (from a mixing console output). A high quality input amplifier with a transformer balanced input provides a wide dynamic range. A total of 20 transformer-balanced XLR/m outputs with separate paired driver circuits make it possible to connect up video cameras and other recording equipment. The nominal output level is +4 dBu at 600 Ω. Channels 19 and 20 have TRS jack sockets for balanced/unbalanced signals and also phono sockets (-10 dBu nominal level). Where more than 20 outputs are required, additional PPB 20s can be hooked up via a rear BUS IN/OUT socket. Signal monitoring is provided by a 10 LED strip displaying a range of -40 to +10 dB (0 dB in the display = 4 dBu output)
and an adjustable headphones amplifier. The PPB20 has an integral, shielded power supply unit. An extra DC input makes it possible to connect up a (backup) battery power source. A PW4 can provide the necessary backup power supply for two PPB20's.
- 4 x XLRF sockets with paired front/rear parallel connections for microphone/line signals, transformer balanced, ground lift switch. Nominal Input Impedances: Microphones = 200 Ohm, Line = 5 kOhm.
- Maximum Input Levels: Microphones = 0dBu, Line = +20dBu.
- Maximum Amplification: Microphones = +66dB, Line = +22dB (constantly adjustable via switch and potentiometer).
- 20 x XLRM, 2 x 6.35mm TRS, 2 x RCA phono, all transformer balanced and floating with ground lift switches at rear.
- Nominal Output Impedances: XLR = 300 Ohm, TRS and RCA = 600 Ohm.
- Nominal Output Levels: XLR = +4dBu/20dBu max, TRS and RCA = -10dBu/+6dBu max.
- Headphones Output: 6.35mm TRS Jack, tip and ring connected together.
- Suitable for headphones from 8 to 200Ohms, volume steplessly variable.
- 10-Segment LED Chain: -40 to +10dB. To monitor the output level.
- Bus in and out via mono jack to connect several units.
- Power Supply: 230VAC or +/- 12V to +/- 18V, 15 W
- Dimensions: 19”, 3U Steel housing 200mm deep.
There are no reviews for this product