This splitter is especially intended for press conferences, in which a speaker addresses a number of journalists. Instead ofeach journalist having to place his or her own microphone in front of the speaker, the PPB10 splits up the signal of one microphoneup to twenty outputs.The PPB10 is comes with a transformer balanced input for line signals. Mechanically the input is equipped with Neutrik XLR/fsockets on the front as well as on the rear of the device. We do not advise a simultaneous use of both inputs. A ground lift switchis located next to the XLR input on the rear, this switch disconnects the pin 1 of both input XLRs from ground. You can adjust theinput gain with the gain pot next to the front XLR input, the gain ranges from -∞ to +25dB. The 5-segement LED meter helps you monitor the output level. When this meter indicates 0dB the output level reads +6dBu without a load connected and +4dBu with a load of 600Ohms. The PPB10 offers 10 balanced outputs which are located on the front of the device in form of Neutrik XLR/m sockets. All 10 outputs are galvanically isolated by the use of transformers. To avoid interferences between the individual channels , 5 low ohmic driver circuits are used to drive 5 transformers, each of which split up the input signal to two outputs. The output pairs coming from each transformer are decoupled from each other by the use of resistors. In case of a short circuit on an output, only one other channel will be affected in that it is dampened by 3dB. All other channels remain completely unaffected. Each output has its individual ground lift switch on the rear of the device.
- XLRF parallel connectors on the front and rear, transformer balanced, ground lift switch. Nominal impedance 10 kOhm.
- Nominal Input Level: 0dBu, max. +20dBu.
- Max. Amplification to the Outputs: 25dB.
- 10 x Transformer-balanced outputs XLRM with ground lift switch.
- Nominal Output Level: +4dBu at 600 Ohms load and 0dB LED meter.
- Nominal Output Impedance: 300 Ohm.
- Headphone output: 6.35mm TRS Jack, tip and ring connected together.
- Suitable for headphones from 8 to 200Ohms, volume steplessly variable.
- 5-Segment LED Chain: -12dB, -6dB, 0dB, +3dB, +6dB. To monitor the output level.
- Bus in and out via mono jack to connect several units.
- Power Supply: 230/240VAC, max power consumption 10 W.
- Dimensions: 19”, 1U Steel housing 205mm deep.
- Weight: 4.0KG
There are no reviews for this product